Certificate in Gut Health Management
This course consists of 10 webinars covering all aspects of gut health.
Background reading material will also be available. All webinars are recorded and learners will be able to access them at any time through the link. There is no time limit for access to these webinars, so you can sign on and save the link to study later.
However there is a limit on numbers we can admit to the course, so make sure you secure your spot.
If you wish to attain the Certificate, there will be a short written assessment at the end of the course before receiving your certificate.
About the presenter:
Dr Shirley MD, FRCGP(UK), FRACGP is an experienced Integrative Doctor at the National Institute of Integrative Medicine. She has been working in Gut Health for the last 10 years. Through her many, many patients, Dr Shirley MD, has gained a unique body of knowledge and skills around managing gut health. She shares all of this experience in her course along with all the latest approaches to gut health.
Find out how probiotics really work, which probiotics to use and when, and how to fix the gut lining for great overall health!
At the end of this course, you will know:
- All of the latest up-to-date information and research on gut health
- How to arrange gut testing and what are the best tests
- How to treat the most common gut problems with probiotics, foods and supplements
- Gain confidence in how you can manage common health problems by fixing the Gut Biome
In this course you will learn:
1) How the healthy gut works
2) What the Gut Biome is and how it affects our health
3) Gut Symptoms
4) Specific gut problems and their management
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth)
5) How the Gut Biome affects Mental Health
6) How the Gut Biome affects Inflammation and other diseases, including obesity
7) Testing for the Gut Biome
8) Choosing the right Probiotic
9) Dietary management of Gut problems including FODMAPS
10) Managing lifestyle for good Gut Health
Price : $AUD379
Upfront payment of $AUD379 register here:
Pay by Bitcoin
Coinjar Wallet Address:
For more information contact: info@foodcoachinstitute or 1300 958 480